Nicely done, now take my money. 😛
I want to give you a short update about the RasPiComm progress. You’ll find the schematics of v3 below.
I reworked the whole board and rerouted it all. I tried to implement as much feature requests as I could while preserving the footprint.
I also decided to start working on a RasPiComm Plus board. It will be bigger and better! But it will not play in the same league pricewise.
But first things first, here are the changes I made:
- Moved the backup battery out of the way. Now it does not collide with the DSI (S2) plug on the Raspberry Pi.
- 5V tolerant inputs
- pluggable terminals for power, RS232 and RS485
- supressor diodes for the outputs. You can now directly connect relays to the outputs
- output is now a pinheader. The RasPiComm focus is on serial communication. Sacrifice I had to made to get the pluggable terminal headers in.
View original post 189 more words